Member Introductions

Welcome y’all, we are so glad you are here. This community was created for those of us who share TLO (The Love Of) the great outdoors could share our favorite pics, videos, news, and discussions. Post your favorite hunting pics, trail cam pics, and fishing pics. We love to share our guns, our knives, our ATVs and all of our other toys and gadgets.

For starters, take a moment and introduce yourself by replying to the thread below, answering these questions:

1. What’s your first name?
  2. Where are you from?
  3. What do you love more - hunting or fishing?
  4. Favorite firearm?
  5. Favorite lure?

Feel free to tell us more about yourself. We’re so glad you are here!

I’ll go first - my name is Fred, I’m the founder of TLO Outdoors.
I grew up in South/Middle Georgia, lived in Mississippi a couple of years, and have lived on St. Simons Island, GA for the last 23 or so years.

I really love hunting AND fishing, I don’t think I could choose between the two.

My favorite firearm would be my Winchester .308 - it’s special to me because the stock is all dinged up and even nailed back together after being thrown out of my brother’s truck in a very bad car accident. He nearly lost his life in that accident. That gun has been used as I killed more deer and hogs than I could ever count.

Favorite lure? I’d have to say the crawdad Culprit worm!

Hello all I am Jim “Gator” Hudson. I try to hunt and fish when I can and would like to say Thank You for the add, I live in Ludowici GA and am retired Military. Nice to meet y’all

@Gator thanks so much for jumping in here. Ludowici is just down the road (or up the road) - I’m on St. Simons Island, and that’s the home of TLO! I appreciate you signing up and getting involved. Feel free to post some pics in the relevant categories or kickoff some conversations. We’ll be recruiting more people soon!

Hello!!
My username is longhunter1 and my given name is Bill. I live in Lexington, Ky. and hunt and fish in the Pioneer Weapons Area over by Cave Run Lake, several Wildlife Management Areas and a couple of private pieces of land (one of which is only 18 acres but has a lot more deer on it and crossing it than you would suspect!!). I fish occasionally but I definitely hunt more than fish. When firearms season isn’t open I hunt with recurves and longbows. I’ve never shot a compound bow except for the Genesis bows my niece and nephew shot for the NASP. I look forward to getting to know many of you and being a part of this community!! I always try to be respectful and considerate but if I unknowingly cross any lines or break any rules- let me know!!! I definitely don’t mind being corrected!! LOL!!

@longhunter1 Bill - thanks so much for joining the community and introducing yourself. We’re glad you are here. Jump right in - consider creating a new discussion with one of your hunting pics!